November 6-9, 2017
Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel
Garden Grove, CA
Sponsored by the:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,
Enteric Diseases Laboratory Branch and Outbreak Response and Prevention Branch
- Association of Public Health Laboratories
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food Safety and Inspection Service
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
The Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management (InFORM) Conference will bring together laboratorians, epidemiologists and environmental health specialists involved with foodborne and enteric disease outbreak response. Issues discussed will include surveillance and outbreak detection of enteric diseases, with a focus on those caused by contaminated foods, water and animals. This meeting will be held at the Hyatt Regency Orange County hotel in Garden Grove, CA from November 6-9, 2017 (Monday-Thursday). Combined sessions and discipline-specific sessions are planned in addition to a keynote session and poster session over the course of the meeting.
- Public Health laboratory personnel who are part of the PulseNet Network or are interested in standardized PFGE subtyping of enteric pathogens
- PulseNet participants from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. Department of Agriculture/Food Safety and Inspection Service and Agricultural Research Service
- Laboratory personnel from International Public Health Agencies who are interested in learning more about PulseNet or participating in PulseNet
- Epidemiologists who work with data supplied by PulseNet Laboratories and investigate local or multistate outbreaks of enteric pathogens such as E. coli, Salmonella sp and Listeria sp
- Environmental Health specialists who have the responsibility for foodborne illness outbreak investigations at local, state, tribal or federal agencies or departments
As detailed information becomes available we will update this page and activate the appropriate links below.
Hotel rate increase - Be advised that the 2018 federal per diem for Orange County, CA will increase effective October 1, 2017 to $173.00. Since our contract with the Hyatt Regency states that our rate is the prevailing federal per diem rate, the conference hotel room rate will also increase to $173.00. This affects all hotel reservations regardless of when they were made. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Laboratory and epidemiology personnel that have ELC or EIP funding are expected to use those funds for travel expenses to this meeting.
Online registration is now closed. You may still register until October 20 by completing the appropriate form below and emailing it to APHL.