April 23-24, 2019
Atlanta Marriott Marquis - Atlanta, GA
Sponsored by: The Association of Public Health Laboratories
About the 11th National Conference on Laboratory Aspects of TB
The 11th National Conference on Laboratory Aspects of Tuberculosis (TB) will examine developments in diagnostic technology and service delivery within the TB laboratory system. Sessions will cover:
- Optimization of drug susceptibility testing
- Recent data on use of molecular test methods
- Trouble shooting common problems in the TB laboratory
- Global implications and practice
- Other current topics in TB laboratory science/practice.
In addition to general and breakout sessions, the meeting will offer poster sessions and networking opportunities. The conference will be followed by the
National TB Controllers Conference on April 25-26.
As information becomes available, APHL will activate the links below. Check back often for updates.
Register now to hold your place at this critical forum for TB laboratory scientists and other TB specialists.