The Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL) is seeking to identify up to seven locations to each develop an innovative public health preparedness training event.
APHL seeks to provide funding to as many as seven APHL member laboratories to develop and deliver an innovative preparedness training event that addresses a current need in the state/local public health laboratory community. Any event funded through this RFP must use a virtual online format to maximize access and convenience for prospective learners. In addition, selected applicants must make the training event available to learners through CDC TRAIN.
APHL currently anticipates the following revised schedule:
- November 21, 2016: Revised RFP issued
- December 8, 2016: Last day to submit questions (exceptions may be granted in APHL’s sole discretion)
- December 15, 2016: RFP responses due by 5:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) (the Proposal Due Date)
- December 21, 2016: Proposal review and follow-up completed; winning applicants notified
- January 3, 2017: Selected applicant names posted to APHL’s procurement website by this date
Any modification to this anticipated schedule will be posted here.
Request for Proposal Materials
The Workforce Development of Preparedness Training Activities RFP provides details on how to complete this RFP. The RFP contains a copy of the scoring criteria that will be used for evaluation of proposals in Appendix A. The expectations for contractors is outlined in Appendix B.