The APHL 2023 Annual Conference will be held May 22-25, 2023 in Sacramento, CA. It is a hybrid event for the public health laboratory (PHL) community, brings together leaders, scientists, influencers and partners to share issues, trends and best practices driving laboratory science and public health today.
We’re excited to connect in Sacramento – with guidelines in place to promote everyone’s health and safety – and share the experience with virtual attendees online!
- Reconnect with colleagues and friends
- Share your experiences and build your network
- Visit with 60+ industry partners and suppliers
- Learn from 40+ sessions and 200+ scientific posters
- Earn P.A.C.E.® and CPH continuing education credits
All In-person APHL 2023 attendees are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID and to wear well-fitting, high-quality masks (e.g., KF94, KN95 or better). Neither are required.