The APHL 2024 Annual Conference will be held May 6-9, 2024, in Milwaukee, WI. The conference is an
in-person only event for the public health laboratory community, bringing together leaders, scientists, influencers and partners to share issues, trends and best practices driving laboratory science and public health today. Select sessions will be recorded and available for on-demand access after the conference.
We’re excited to connect in Milwaukee and share the experience with our members and partners!
- Reconnect with colleagues and friends
- Share your experiences and build your network
- Visit with 60+ industry partners and suppliers
- Learn from 40+ sessions and 200+ scientific posters
- Earn P.A.C.E.® and CPH continuing education credits