June 2-5, 2018
Pasadena Convention Center
The APHL Annual Meeting is a 4-day conference of more than 600 professionals that addresses public health laboratory issues, trends and technologies relative to emerging infectious diseases, environmental health, emergency preparedness, informatics, food safety, newborn screening, global health and more. It consists of a member assembly, plenary sessions, general and breakout sessions, roundtables, posters and exhibits. The APHL Annual Meeting is open to anyone with an interest in the work of public health laboratories. Total anticipated attendance is more than 600.
- Learn more about contemporary issues in laboratory science
- Network with partners and friends
- Explore new ways to manage your laboratory
- Contribute to multiple discussions
- Visit 60+ exhibitors to see the latest in laboratory technology, supplies and services
- State, county and city public health laboratory directors and personnel
- Clinical and academic institution managers and staff
- Environmental and agricultural laboratory directors and scientists
- Healthcare professionals and clinicians from public health agencies
- Federal agencies or state and local public health officials
- Clinical and academic laboratory managers and staff
- Others interested in laboratory issues
APHL will no longer accept credit card payments via email. If you cannot register online, please mail or fax to the address/fax on the registration form below.
Be advised: The 2018 Annual Meeting will begin on Saturday and end on Tuesday.
Registration will open in December.
Annual Meeting - June 2-5
- Member - $525
- Non-member - $650
- Student - $150
- One Day - $275
Pre-Conference Workshops - Saturday, June 2, 8:00am-11:30am
- Registration fee - $95 each
Hotel, Site and City
For general information: Contact Terry Reamer, senior specialist, Meetings,
For exhibit or sponsorship information: Contact Lori Richardson-Parr, manager, Corporate Relations,