June 3-6, 2019
St. Louis Union Station Hotel | St. Louis, MO
Attendee Registration & Information
Schedule of Events
For Exhibitors and Sponsors
Hotel and Transportation
APHL 2019 will bring together more than 600 professionals to consider issues, trends and technologies influencing public health laboratory science and practice. Sessions cover the full spectrum of public health laboratory practice, from emerging infectious disease, environmental health and emergency preparedness to informatics, food safety, newborn screening and global health.
Conference formats are varied with plenary, breakout, roundtable and poster sessions as well as an exhibit hall and receptions. APHL's annual membership meeting is open to anyone with an interest in the work of public health laboratories.
Please note that APHL 2019 runs Monday - Thursday.
APHL 2019 Final Program
Why attend APHL 2019? (video)
- Learn more about contemporary issues in laboratory science
- Network with partners and friends
- Explore new ways to manage your laboratory
- Contribute to discussions on pressing topics
- Visit 60+ exhibitors to see the latest in laboratory technology, supplies and services
- State, county and city public health laboratory directors and personnel
- Clinical and academic laboratory managers and staff
- Environmental and agricultural laboratory directors and scientists
- Healthcare professionals and clinicians from public health agencies
- Federal agencies or state and local public health officials
- Others interested in laboratory issues