June 3-6, 2019
St. Louis Union Station Hotel - St. Louis, Missouri
The APHL Annual Meeting is a 4-day conference of more than 600 professionals that addresses public health laboratory issues, trends and technologies relative to emerging infectious diseases, environmental health, emergency preparedness, informatics, food safety, newborn screening, global health and more. It consists of a member assembly, plenary sessions, general and breakout sessions, roundtables, posters and exhibits. The APHL Annual Meeting is open to anyone with an interest in the work of public health laboratories.
- Learn more about contemporary issues in laboratory science
- Network with partners and friends
- Explore new ways to manage your laboratory
- Contribute to multiple discussions
- Visit 60+ exhibitors to see the latest in laboratory technology, supplies and services
- State, county and city public health laboratory directors and personnel
- Clinical and academic institution managers and staff
- Environmental and agricultural laboratory directors and scientists
- Healthcare professionals and clinicians from public health agencies
- Federal agencies or state and local public health officials
- Clinical and academic laboratory managers and staff
- Others interested in laboratory issues
The 2019 Annual Meeting will run Monday-Thursday.
Registration will open in December.
Please be advised that APHL will no longer accept credit card payments via email. If you cannot register online, please mail or fax to the address/fax number on the registration form.
Pre-Conference Workshops: Monday, June 3, 8:00-11:30 am
Registration fee is $95 each
Annual Meeting: Monday-Thursday, June 3-6
- Member - $525
- Non-member - $650
- Student - $150
- One Day - $275
Hotel, Site and City
For general information: Contact Terry Reamer, senior specialist, Meetings,
For exhibit or sponsorship information: Contact Lori Richardson-Parr, manager, Corporate Relations,