The APHL 2023 Annual Conference will be held May 22-25, 2023 in Sacramento, CA. It is a hybrid event for the public health laboratory (PHL) community, brings together leaders, scientists, influencers and partners to share issues, trends and best practices driving laboratory science and public health today.
We’re excited to connect in Sacramento – with guidelines in place to promote everyone’s health and safety – and share the experience with virtual attendees online!
- Reconnect with colleagues and friends
- Share your experiences and build your network
- Visit with 50+ industry partners and suppliers
- Learn from 40+ sessions and 100+ scientific posters
- Earn P.A.C.E.® and CPH continuing education credits
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required (boosters are strongly recommended). We recommend that all attendees wear a well-fitting, high-quality mask such as a KN95, KF94 or better while attending APHL 2023 sessions and events. Please bear this in mind before registering for this meeting.