The Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL) received funding through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to implement a laboratory information system (LIS) at the Georgian Public Health Laboratories with support from the Georgian National Center for Disease Control (NCDC) surveillance program.
This RFP solicits offers from software providers that can meet the following criteria:
- Have offices and operations in Georgia, Central Asia, and/or European region
- LIS providers can share examples of successful deployment and use of the LIS in at least 3 public health laboratories.
- The LIS user interface as well as maintenance and support can be provided in Georgian and English.
Responses must be sent to APHL by e-mail attachment in MSWord or PDF format (electronic signatures accepted) to Hewan Moges at firstname.lastname@example.org
. E-mail attachment is the preferred means of receipt. E-mail responses must be received by 5 pm (U.S. eastern time) on October 31, 2023. Submitters will receive a confirmation of receipt of their proposal by APHL. APHL may terminate or modify the RFP process at any time during the response period.
Responses that are not received by the stated deadline shall be determined to be non-responsive and at APHL’s discretion may not be considered in the review of respondents.
Vendor information required to be included with response.
APHL will communicate any modification to this anticipated schedule on APHL’s procurement website (www.aphl.org/rfp) and via an email blast to public health laboratories.
- Full legal name and if LIS provider has a “doing business name” the d/b/a as well.
- Authorized representative of the Contractor for the proposal.
- Telephone, fax and e-mail address of the single point of contact for communication between APHL and the LIS provider. Contact information for other persons whom the LIS provider may request informational copies sent in addition to the single point of contact.
- Business mailing address.
Meeting ID: 897 8051 9137Passcode: 065716
Respondents must provide a point-by-point response to each General Requirement specified in this RFP. For each requirement, respondents should provide documentation as requested. The documentation demonstrates they understand the requirement and agree to the requirement. Responses to general requirements must be in the same sequence and numbered as they appear in this RFP.
- Executive Summary - Provide a narrative summary of the proposal being submitted. The summary should identify all product(s) and / or service(s) that are being offered in the proposal.
- Organization / Management Capabilities and Financial Stability - Describe the respondent’s organization, management, history and financial stability.
- References - Respondents should include a list of clients, organizations or institutions that can be used as references, paying particular attention to the eligibility requirement to have experience with at least three public health laboratories. Selected references may be contacted to determine the quality of work performed, competency of personnel assigned to the project, vendor responsiveness, etc. The results of the reference checks will be provided to the evaluation team and may be used in scoring the written proposal.
Topic: Georgia LIMS RFP Webinar
Time: Oct 6, 2023 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)